Going Beyond Simple Accounts Preparation
Whatever the size of your business, being on top of your accounting and compliance requirement is an integral part of managing the business. Annual financial statements can look pretty much like any other and the value is not always obvious.
Many accountants will deliver this service in different ways, which are suited to different types of clients and there are a whole host of reasons why existing companies might consider switching their accountant. We recognise this and are geared in providing the highest quality service for each and every client.
We do this by:
- Only providing the services that make a practical difference to the way you run your business, so if it is a simple statutory accounts, corporation tax and annual returns required then that is what we will do.
- Actively manage the timing of the accounts production process to ensure that you meet your statutory responsibilities and through this information, take advantage of early tax planning opportunities.
- Encouraging our clients to have their accounts prepared within three months of the year end and we take the time to go through the results and highlight areas that will assist in shaping the future direction of the business.
- Being approachable at all times and all our clients communicate directly with the partners and will not be allocated to another staff member. After all, our clients choose us because of the personal relationship that had been developed in the early stages and it is fundamentally important to us that we continue to build on it.
- Gaining an understanding of your business and situation and change as your business needs change.
As part of the business accounting service, we complete your corporation tax return with the aim of minimising corporate tax exposure and lighten the administrative burden of compliance with current tax legislation.
We recognise that taxation is one of the largest cash outflows from an owner managed business, reducing the amount available for you and more importantly, less funds available to invest in the future. We believe our duty is to go beyond the compliance filing of tax return and as part of the service we:
- Undertake reviews during the financial year in order to help plan expenditure in the most tax efficient manner.
- Identifying allowances available, particularly those not always immediately thought of, such as capital allowances on the purchase of a freehold property or Research and Development expenditure tax relief.
- Keep you informed of developments and changes in legislation – both generally and specific to your industry that may affect you.
- Most efficient Profit extraction to ensure that you keep more of your money in your pocket.
- Advise on ethical Tax Shelters available such as pension schemes and Enterprise Investment Schemes.
Your Business Matters To Us
When you entrust our experts to handle your accounts, we will ensure that it is prepared in a timely and efficient manner. But most importantly:
- Handle your accounts in a personable manner.
- Make it our business to know and understand your business.
- Offer affordable, bespoke services tailored to your needs, as and when you need them.
The partners of the firm understand the pressures you are under, running your business and have set up the firm in a way they would want to work with, if they were in industry again. We welcome questions and we will ensure you come away from our initial meeting with actionable strategies.