London Chartered Accountants with a difference…
We are a boutique two partner firm of Chartered Accountants with over 30 years of experience based in the heart of the City of London. Our clients range from individuals and executives to businesses from every sector employing fewer than 25 employees with turnover up to £10m. We particularly appeal to entrepreneurial growing businesses wanting more from their accountant than just end of year accounts.
Our knowledge and expertise is not confined to an accountancy practice but also exposure to the sharp end of business, holding senior board level positions in several organisations, spanning different industries. As a result we are able to make our expertise count in the real world.
We are constantly challenging ourselves to deliver more to our clients by:
- Taking the time to understand the business and financial aspiration, so that we can provide pragmatic advice in plain English.
- Developing a close working relationship throughout the year and act as a springboard on issues that occur in running a business, so that informed decisions are made.
Every accountant in London says they are different
Most accountants see numbers. We see people and it is fundamentally important that we can work with each other and have mutual trust.
We firmly believe that your trust is earned and not taken for granted. We have earned our reputation as a result of:
- Our down-to-earth honest approach and the ability to get quickly and accurately to the root of the problems, making us the first port of call for all of our clients.
- Each partner is personally involved with each client and is always available whenever you need them either by email, telephone, meeting or lunch without fear of the meter ticking.
- Each client is our number one priority keeping regularly in touch with them throughout the year, not only to uncover financial opportunities, but also help implement them.
- We charge realistic fees that represent real value for money and only provide services that make a practical difference to the way you run your business.
- We do not sit on the fence and hedge our bets but provide genuine opinions and insights in plain English.
Choosing the right Accountant
Whether business today is good or bad, the plain truth is; it can be always be better. But in order to increase it, you need to make one key decision now. You need to choose an accountant.
You need to choose an accountant and business adviser who will:
- Develop a close working relationship with you, taking the time to understand your needs and plan for future profitability.
- An accountant in London who can offer you continuity as you grow because you’ll never be able to outgrow them.
Being different is good
A number of our clients say we’re ‘quirky’, ‘not like other accountants’, ‘different’. We take all these things as massive compliments. If you want compliance service, we can of course do that for you (and we do it well – better than most, it has been said) but if you’re looking to grow a better business, then that’s where we can really help.